Thursday, August 21

It's Thursday...

Yo!..Another long working days has past by...which is good for me, coz at least i survive the busy week. Although it's only Thursday, but i am always looking forward to the weekend...This week is actually one of the most fruitful week. Coz i get to meet new and interesting people. And I believe thru the meetings, they are the people who can help the company to grow further....
Today, my new colleague's dad past away. They told me it's kind of sudden news. Jadi papa nya jatuh dan karena papa nya ada sakit darah tinggi, kondisi kritis, dan sepertinya tidak bisa bertahan maka meninggal. Pas dengar gua sangat kaget, dan tadi pengen bgt ikut melayat bareng2 anak2 kantor cuma karena ada sore ada meeting maka gua tidak bisa ikut. Ada berasa bersalah dan juga berasa sedih. Actually i have not got any chance to speak to my new colleauge karena sejak dia masuk, gua lagi sibuk bgt dengan kerjaan gua....
Gua jadi kepikir dengan situasi "apabila itu terjadi kepada gua...gimana??" I will be very very sad for sure...i guess i will go depressed...coz my dad is my everything...(well so does my mom)...Between me and dad there is this special bond whereby i know with him beside me...he will make my world a better place to stay. Bukan karena dia bokap gua dan memberi gua dari segi material doang, cuma mungkin kita saling mengerti dan i understand whatever my dad does, he always does it for love...
Besok jumaat nih...bingung weekend mau ngapain...My mom got an invitation to a fashion show..gua agak males pergi..tapi karena jarang bgt nemenin dia ..i guess i have to go yah....

No comments: