Monday, August 25

So I cut my hair...

Yo!!..without planning to cut my hair over the weekend, i eventually cut it...it's all because of my hairdresser fault, Mr Rizal...anyway i am glad i cut my hair..it's not really that short, but rizal made it more stylo..hohohoho (that's how pure singaporean will say)...conclusion: I like my new hair alot...
I spent my sunday afternoon with my mom. It's been a long time since i did that mother and daugther shopping with her...We went to Summarecon mal for lunch and went for a bit of shopping and gossiping..And then i realized...gua nurunin sifat nyokap ...hehehehe...misalnya...we both go crazy for nice china plates...u know merek St James..they are so exquisitely beautiful..kita tuh hobby aja ngeliatin piring2, utensils, yah peralatan rumah tangga. We also like to ethinic stuffs. My mom is a fanatic for batiks and other indonesian ethinic stuffs....we like to snacks..kadang harus saling ingatin kalo kita harus jaga badan....we share the same fav snacks..keripik singkong, 100% pure italian ice cream aka gelato...both of us don't like to eat rice...we like to eat crabs....and...we like to go to supermarket...hehehehehe....we do shop alot of clothes too...and kita ngk gila brand things..asal barang yang kita pakai comfy, last long...fashionable..brand is not an issue...But sometimes i despise my mom's short-tempered...i can't tolerate her impatientness...gila deh kalo nyokap uda marah ama mbak warni or mbak jum...itu satu rumah bisa kena sasaran...(mami gua agak galak...)
oh yah i went for a 2 hour pampering spa treatment...it was really really nice...at night i went to Times to meet my two best friends..we are trying to figure out about our own character...so based on the character's book i am a melancholis, plagamatis, and korelatif..(atau kolera??)...ehmm nanti ketemu santi gua mau baca ulang lagi .....sometimes it's so hard to find ur true identitiy...

No comments: