Tuesday, September 23

>___<

I am so tired..and have been having bad headache since morning..the restructuring process seems endless. Every minute emails come in and flood my inbox. People have been asking documents..worst..translated into english. Right now i hope i have an instant translator by my side to translate all the documents. However, we are still lucky enough to have Danu, our excutive director for AIKI to help in translating some of the official documents.
I guess many people in the company really need a good break. One of them is me hehehehe.
But unfortunately, beacuse of the upcoming long holiday, we have to settle alot of things this week. i need to make sure the lawyers get the first draft of the due dilligence done by this week. And then there are tons of outstanding matters that are not settled yet...Oh goshh..i really hope that before this week ended, i can at least get my outstanding list out of the way.
I need to start to shop for a dress now for my cousin's wedding in Hongkong. And i am very clueless what to wear..it's really a troublesome to be a girl, coz the boys only need to get a black suit and nice tie, they don't need to get think of what color to wear, what shoes to go along with, make-up and how the hair needs to be done.

No comments: