Friday, October 17

It's National Friendship Week



I just receive an email from my good friend...telling me it's national friendship week..Happy Friendship Day my friends.....

While getting a bit excited of getting a new camera...i went around the house to take some random pic with my old camera...well old camera..don't worry i will still use u around... ^__^
My Best friend...still feeling doppey...it's 8am in the morning..Matzo---after eating a full breakfast


hey You Stop taking my pic while mom is cleaning my butt!!


K's mom bought Papaya ...it's sweet..good for morning digestion..

Another healthy and fav drink of mine....Prune Juice...Nyum2....I am a total freak for healthy foods..The Best thing to do with a wholemeal bread is to toast them and eat with honey....Guess who hands is this?? ..the hand that drives me to work...



Lastly...may I present you the Enzo哥哥 He's very funny here...I was telling him to sit and freeze and give me a good smile...he can freeze like a statue...he knows his pic is going to be posted in this blog hehehehehe

No comments: