Sunday, October 12

P.S...you should watch this Movie....

Sad but true...Crying over this movie from the beginning till the End. I suggest to all those who are in a relationship right now to watch this movie. It's not just about the story...but what moves me to tears is that through out the movie, makes me realize that Love is not just falling in love but it means forever. I wouldn't want to be like Holly to realize that how important your significant other until he is gone forEver. Have you ever wonder what if the person who means a lot to you is gone forever...I can't imagine that...I remember whenever K sends me off at LAX after my two weeks visit to accompany him in L.A the feeling of parting off..feels like the whole world of you turning upside down. I am so glad right now K is here with me all the time....and we are so used to have each other all the time now..and I think I can understand if one day he is gone from my life...my the other half soul is gone. So...like he has always said...love is more than just falling in love....love is having that someone to be part of you..and always be there for you...arguing with you and made up after that....irritates you sometimes but deep down you are happy to be irritated.finding all the silly things he/she did amazing and funny..and a lot more to it...and the most important thing is to feel honored that you can be part of his/her life. So...thanks to this movie..I learnt to appreciate more
Anyway...this is my most fav part of the movie...the last letter Gerry wrote to Holly...
Dear Holly, I don't have much time. I don't mean literally, I mean you're out mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon. But I have a feeling
this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It
isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of
yourself without any help from me. It's to tell you how much you move me, how
you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am
eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that
whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to
see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a
man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one
chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one.
Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as
you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you

No comments: