Friday, November 14

Christmas Party




Since Christmas is around the corner, and I may be staying in Jakarta for Christmas this year, I am thinking of creating a small gathering with my close friends...and I'm planning to create my own christmas gift for all my friends...Last year, I went to "shop"...which is a little less of sincerity and effort being put in the gifts...So this year, I want my creative brain back ..hoping to create a little magic for all the people I love...so maybe I should start to think what to create...the best place to start to find ideas is of course at Martha Stewart.

But I don't want to promise that I will make all the Christmas gift...I may ditch this idea the very last minute...coz i think my working schedule in early december is quite tight....




No comments: