Tuesday, December 9

Long weekend

I ordered this for my dessert....it is a mixed of the red and green bean...and they added the seaweed ..which make it tastes nicer....Healthy bgt lhoo hehehehehe tapi abis makan ini...perut gua kembung bgt...
The Xiao Long Bao tastes really Good !!!!
Confession: I hate eating xiao long bao in front of my dad. He is a total freak on how we should it this...he will stares at us making sure that we don't broke the skin of the xiao long bao...coz once we broke the skin, then the whole thing wouldn't be called xiao long bao...he always emphasizes to us that the juice of the bao has to go together when we chew on the meat....it's really not easy to eat and drink at the same time!!! Especially when it's hot..and I usually burnt my tounge...

K ordered this Sago with everything in it...I don't really like it coz I am not a fan of the Coconut Milk.




The Dumpling taste ok... I think the skin are too thick...


Last saturday...we did not do anything much, because of the busy week we had, we decided to do something a bit relaxing....apalagi kalo bukan makan dan nonton....
Akhirnya gua kemakan juga Xiao Long Bao...I have been craving for it. Jujur yah...what make Xiao Long Bao taste so good...it must be made from pork...it just taste different aja.

So we went to have a quick dinner at Wu Da Niang...(coz our movies started at 7pm and we started to eat at 615pm....We oredered a basket of Xiao Long Bao (contains 10 pcs) and 5 pcs of Dumplings....Lumayan kenyang sih....Setelah ituh nonton City of Amber....ehmm quite an interesting movie (produced by Tom Hanks lhooo)...Actually I wanted to watch Twilight...

Setelah nonton, we dropped by a dessert cafe. They sold a lot of Hongkon Dessert (seperti Almond soup, Walnut Soup, Green/Red Bean Soup)...K was doing his report while I ate my dessert and enjoy the night scene...

No comments: