Monday, December 15

Stressed-ss


I still didn't get towatch Twilight..Sigh...Tapi kemarin setelah pergi ke Kinokuniya..I think I will start by the reading the storybook first, after that I will go and watch it. Make more sense right?
But..I ended up watching --The Day The Earth Stood Still -- no regrets...hahahahaha Keanu Reeves is very handsome and charming so is Jennifer Connelly--Indeed a beauty---
I forget to bring my camera along so did not get to take pics..but it's ok..coz I did not a have a good meal over the weekend ...the best meal was last night dinner at Mr K's House...very comforting
So what's with the tittle??!!! Yah basically last week i was totally stressed out with the amount of workload....my brain was like screaming at me...and it was my own fault that I was juggling too many work at one time. As I was a well-known multi-tasker...but there is a limit to it. You know I can talk on the phone while writing my weekly report and on the other side of my brain running to through my "need to do" list?? Crazy right?? Of course, being able to multi-task is not something good...you can't focus on doing one thing and ended up making a lot of careless mistakes.
But that's me..^^

No comments: