Sunday, January 25

Erin's feeding time

Minum minum minum....
Do you know how many bottle of milk she dran everyday?? -- 8 Bottles... that's how she got her plump little face...

When it's her feeding time, the whole troop will be there to help hahahahaha...it's like war zone...


It's A MUST...after drinking milk, you have to let Erin burp..and she always did the loud BURP sound....And she likes it when her daddy is the one who is burping her. I guess it's because lukas has a big body, which make Erin feels safer.

I have been with Erin for a few days...I guess it's one of the longest period I have ever spend with her. And through this period I really learn alot of lesson on taking care of an infant....It's not easy -___-.. I guess the most difficult part will be when Erin decided not to sleep even though it's already past midnight....the second most difficult part will be when we just changed her diapers (after she poop)...she will poop again....so it's like 5 seconds interval only....
So...my salute to Erin's mom and my mom.... for taking care of our little princess.... ....

No comments: