Monday, January 12

Thanks for inviting me

Thanks you shoes..for accompanying me...hehehehehe....





Inside of Cocoa fruits...the white meat actually taste like mangosteen...Enakk dan manis...


Do you know that ur bar of chocolate actually come from this fruit...The white meat are scarped off, the beans are dried and then further processed into cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, cocoa powder...Sugar and milk is then added to this products...Voilaaaa....there is ur chocolate bar...









Can you see the cocoa fruit..??


Durian Tree -- I was asking the officer if this is also the season for Durian...I was hoping he would say yes.....and opening one for us..to try hehehehehe..but sadly..he said NO...







PT Bajabang is a private owned plantation. Beside cocoa plantation they also grow Rubber Tree....


The Team...walking carefully in the muddy area..



Very serene...peaceful...I was telling myself that I was right for coming to this trip...Make my stress level go down a bit hehehehehe....
The water is quite clear also..Pokokny udara segar tempat nya sunyi...relaxing...



I was so happy when they told us we need to ride on this thing to get to the other side of the island.....FUnnnnn... ^____^





We need to take the boat to get across the island....


The Bajabang officers told me that this the rambutan season...The officers grew alot of Rambutan trees in the planation..not for sale but own consumptions... and...
Of course we were given a few bunches to eat...It was really very sweet...and...
Coconut to drink...Yum and Refreshing...


BT Cocoa coach... One of my fav part of the trip is riding this big and comfy coach...watching the tv..seating down at the big large chair and read my books. Even though it is a 4 hours journey..thanks to the coach..i didn't feel the journey was that long.

No comments: