Saturday, February 21

Mos Burger & OYSTER BAR


I ordered the Trio Seafood. It is actually a big springroll filled with Dory Fish, Aged Salmon, and Scallop. Accompanied by a curry sauce and steam veggie...ENAKKKK bgtt

Alio Oglio...this is one of the best pasta I ever have in my life.



The first oyster that we have is called Salsa
Dabu Dabu Oyster...
Conclusion: If you are big fan of oyster...eat it fresh with lemon and tabasco...is more than enough...

I was looking @ the crowd outside...and the crowd was looking back at me hahahha...padahal uda jam 9-an lhooo...MOS is really doing good business...

Errrhhhmmmm Burger is definetly not my fav food.....I don't eat beef

Wide range of menu to choose...but I saw many people ordering the Original MOS with french fries...



I was supposed to go and watch Marley & Me...but there is only midnight show, so I ended up watching Valkryie...ehmm well i am not a big fan of Tom Cruise but the movie was ok..(hehehhe sebenarnya gara-gara kita ngk ngerti storyline nya)

Do you like Oyster? I like oyster but only those which are fresh. So for dinner we decided to try out a new restaurant at Plaza Senaya call Oyster....the food was really delicious!!!! For those of you who like to eat good food...please drop by there and try. Restaurant nya ada di seberang Studio 21....(tapi buat cowok2 mungkin akan little bit dissapointed coz the portion is really very small).

Sebelum pulang kita mampir ke MOS Burger untuk beli burger for my dad...he has been craving for MOS...MOS burger in Indonesia is really doing very good. Yang makan ngantriii lho...oh yah pas ngantri tadi ketemu teman lama gua di DVC...Alvin Sie with his friend...Gara2 ketemu dia jadi flashback waktu gua pertama kali masuk ke DVC.....
Although it is just a simple dinner and a movie, but i really enjoy my saturday as I have a great deal of work during the weekday. So a little bit of time-off is something that i appreciate most.

No comments: