Tuesday, February 3

The Most comfy place to be....


We are missing someone here.. Santi


Dinner at Dragone


Thanks God..there is TIMES here...saves my boring day at home


Coffee Bean -- The best place for a hot chocolate

The best bookstore in Indonesia will be TIMES located at Lippo Karawaci. Kalo kesana berasa ada di Borders atau Barnes & Noble di amrik. Kadang kalo lg kangen ama masa sekolah di SF dan UIUC, pasti gua nongkron di sana sambil baca buku and magazine.
My next fav place to after reading some books will be Coffee Bean, located across TIMES.
Last sunday I have dinner with the girls at Dragone, Benton Junction. The sushi is very nice, mreka tidak sembarangan bikin lho...tp berkualitas. I forget to take pic of those food, as I was busy listening them...kalo ama mereka sering terjadi nya...lupa makan, karena yang ada gua ketawa terus kalo dengerin cerita junie.

No comments: