Wednesday, March 2

I want to Complain...

A few things that I want to say out:

  • I think Soekarno-Hatta has to be removed totally from this earth. It's not even worth to be call International Airport. So ashamed that Indonesia has been awarded to be the host for ASEAN this year, yet we have a slumpy Airport. Shame on...well whoever is leading the country now.
  • I hate Singapore taxi driver. I wonder how they can pass their driving test when they don't even know how to drive properly. What is worse is they like to go round and round so they can charge me extra S$3!!
  • I can't find a good noodle restaurant in Singapore or Indonesia. Mom's Ya Mien is so far still the best! Anyone can recommend me??
  • I hate my kitchen contractor. Always pushing me to pay when he has not done his part yet!
  • I hate my current and soon to be ex driver. You have no sense of responsibility towards your work. And stop using your wife or children as an excuses for your plain laziness. Liar! Well lucky me...husband's driver who has been around him for more than 10 years has decided to follow us.
  • Hate the fact that Airline nowadays are serving bad foods. If they have no intention to serve economy passanger food, then don't throw rubbish into our plate. Might as well don't serve and you can reduce our airticket.
  • I hate the fact that the internet provider at my parent's house insisted that we have wi-fi at home..but the wi-fi did not work because the internet in Indonesia is bad. He told us to stop comparing with Singapore service. Well..then don't sell wi-fi package to us!!! Stop tricking the consumers!
  • I hate pple calling in the middle of the day to offer credit card or fast loan! When I politely declined, they pest me with questions...and force me to hang up on them! Where is the ethics nowadays??

Argghhh...I hate complaining..

No comments: