Wednesday, March 16

I am happy enough

So after the big tragedy in Japan, have we come to our senses yet? I did, well not the first time, but God kept reminding me learn to appreciate your family members, stop thinking of what can I do to make myself happy and ignore what others say and think.
Last month, A and I was still planning where to go for a quick short trip before we step in to parenthood. We have decided to go Tokyo for 5 days. But after the big Japan earthquake, we decided not to go anywhere. Why should we go for a short trip when staying near our family members alone can make us happy? Will going to Japan make us happier? I told A I would rather stay home and spend more time planning for the nursery room. That will make me happier.
Even now, without having to go abroad, I am happy enough. Staying in Bandung, accompanying my MIL to her shop, then to Alvin's grandma and meet A's aunt and cousins, I am happy already.
Going back to Jakarta and spend a week at my parent's and have Erin to accompany make me feel happy too. Having to sit down and eat dinner everyday with my family is the most wonderful thing for me. So I guess why do I have to make myself worry "where to go for a quick short break"

No comments: