Friday, April 1

4 months to go

4 months to go before I enter motherhood...I did not realized that time will pass by this fast! I did not have the chance to blog as often as last time because I did not have internet access all the time in Bandung and also has been busying with a lot of things in the house. I just hope that I can get all the renovations for both house done ASAP, and focus on my pregnancy and family.

And I have been neglecting work too, but I guess this the time I need to learn to let go of my role as a career woman and try to focus more on the husband n household. Som/;;etimes, I still carry this guilty feeling when I am in Bandung, while the others are working hard in BT :(

So far I have not prepare anything for my deliveries yet. There are time I feel lost, not knowing where to start. Sometimes, I even forget I am pregnant (because I have a small bump). People may not even take notice that I am pregnant!!

I am also quite anxious too as I have opted for normal delivery. As a first time mother, I have so many questions that I don't think answers from other mothers will satisfy me, as I have to go through it myself to be able to understand everything.

I guess everything takes time.

No comments: