Wednesday, April 6

Eating well :)


Ever since my mom knows the gender of the baby, she has been diligently making me fresh soya milk. Yes..it is fresh and homemade. She rather not buy from the supermarket even though it is more convenient. And of course the taste is so much better than those sold outside. It is neither too sweet or too bland. I can really taste the soya and the best thing is it's always warm.

If I am at my in-laws house, I get the same treatment too hehehehhe..well lucky me, my in-laws love me very much. So does my sister-in-law. My MIL always get me a fresh coconut everyday from the wet market and have been feeding with a lot of fruits. Since she knows I like mango, she always try to get the best mango in town, or sometimes she even has to go down to the orchard at her sister's house just to get mangoes.

Thanks to both mom..I have been eating very well ever since I am pregnant. They never let me go hungry and keep feeding me with all the healthy stuff. I guess because of them, I never have any unhealthy cravings. I never asked for late night snacks either. This is why my doctor told me I am gaining healthy weight. No going to be overweight nor underweight and the baby is growing at the right pace :)

No comments: