Tuesday, April 12

Soon...

Soon, our house in Bandung will be done. A lot of final touch need to be done, and both of us are so looking forward to move in asap, and we are planning to held a small cocktail party for our close friends and family. I should have given all the credit of this house to Alvin as he is the one who has been planning and designing the whole house making sure it is ready on time (however the whole project got delayed for 3 months++ due to suppliers' not being able to supply the materials on time).

On the other hand, I am focusing on designing our baby's nursery. Hopefully we will stick to our budget and making sure the whole room is going to be comfortable for C.

I hope that I will be able to settle down before my birthday, coz I have to fly to Singapore on early July to get enough rest in Singapore before welcoming C to our home. My parents and in-laws are already counting down the days...but truthfully, time passed so fast that sometimes I forget that I was pregnant, maybe because I was too active in my daily life.

I hope everything will go smoothly during and after the delivery. I just wish C is going to be a healthy little one...her first day in my tummy has already brought me and Alvin a lot of joy. And I am very excited for Erin too...she is going to the big sister in the family soon. And she is looking forward to see C as she has been rubbing on my tummy and taught her how to sing already!! How cute :)

No comments: