Monday, June 13

Two important people


These two most important people in my life has been looking forward to the arrival of Baby C. During my pregnancy period till now, they have been very supportive and has been reminding me on becoming a good mom to Baby C. I guess I will miss being a daddy's girl as he has two additional little princess in his life now.
Mom is also looking forward of having another granddaughter. She loves playing a grandma role to these little princess (coz she loves to dress them up with her style!)
Two more weeks I will be moving permanently to Singapore..not sure whether I am looking forward to that period, coz I have to leave so many things behind for a while. I am quite worried about leaving the house, A and many things...I am such a worrier..sigh :( Beside that I will miss out a lot of events too and friends

A has been talking Baby C almost every night...even though it's a very short conversation, I can see that he is looking forward to meet Baby C and he has tons of things to teach her (Sing and Dance is his fav activities for her :p )

A lot of things happens to the family this year. Good and Bad all come at once. But I feel glad that all these happen to the family, we all learn the importance of family values, building closer bond between siblings and parents. It's something money can't buy.


No comments: