Monday, June 27

Counting down

2 More days and I am leaving everything and everyone behind and get ready for delivery. Well I am glad that I chose to give birth in Singapore, even though it's very troublesome...but if I don't force myself to go far away to give birth, I would not have enough time for me and C. I have been feeling guilty that all these while I have been ignoring my pregnancy. C sometimes remind me though by giving me a kick here and there...and she always moves around just to let me know "hey mommy...get a rest!!"

So I will have at least a month to have a our mother-daughter time before she sees this world and everyone will want to be with her.

Erin is so excited of being a big sister...she has been talking to C almost every night, acting as if she is the nanny asking whether C is drinking her milk or she has taken her evening bath. I like it most when Erin will approach me while I am lying down and she will be stroking my tummy and asking everyone else to shut up...I think Erin is so ready to C soon!!

No comments: