Sunday, July 10

what does it feels like

When the doctor told me that I will be giving birth anytime soon, my heart goes fluttered. Then he asked me do I know what I should be looking for..Water coming out, or patches of blood..or tummy-ache..my reaction to him was nothing but a blur face..and then he says.."well you will know it when the time comes.."
So when it is going to be? today? tomorrow? or now? What makes me nervous is that I don't know what i will expect, the experience that I will go through, what makes me look forward is to finally meet baby C. It's like telling myself finally I am meeting someone who is going to be the most precious, most protected..someone whom I am willing to sacrifice my life unconditionally..well words cannot describe that kind of feeling. Once she is here, everything is going to change. I will never be alone, Alvin can go and travel for work but I am not going to be alone anymore. There will always be her by my side :)
And everyone is actually looking forward to meet her too..my parents n in-laws are the most excited one, checking on me everyday, making sure I am all right..somehow the moms are hoping they will be here on time to witness the birth of baby C!!
I hope baby C don't come out too fast, well at least she should wait for Alvin to come this wednesday :D

No comments: