Wednesday, August 31

I am a mom now :)




Sorry readers for not updating my blog. It’s not that I am too busy; it’s just that I am too lazy to type. So a quick update on my life. Now I am a mom to a 1 month 5 days Baby C! I still cannot believe that I am a mom now either, maybe because nothing has really change about myself after Baby C is being delivered. I am still who I am, and maybe because I am so used to taking care of my own family member, so when Baby C is finally here, I felt it’s my another big responsibility to make sure she feels safe, warmth and I promised myself I will bring her up to become humble, wise and kind person. About her being smart and successful, well I think that is God’s given, and I believe God loves Baby C J

For the past few weeks, I have been going through a lot with my own body. Starting from sudden announcement from Prof Chen that I have a weak placenta, which force me to have caesarean operation on my 38th week and then a week after that I have an acute appendix which has burst, caused a very bad infection around my intestine, leaving the doctors with no choice but to do an immediate operation to cut the bad appendix and wash my intestine. After the major operation (it was 3 hours!!!) I have to go bed rest for almost 8 days with several tubes poking into my body (the tubing makes me suffer very badly).

Well at first I did not know how bad my body condition was, until my father-in-law explained to me that I almost lost my life. I really thank God for giving me another chance to live my life well. I cried every night in the hospital, because I was so worried that if I am really gone, what is going to happen to Baby C and A. I promised myself that I will be taking good care of my own body for the sake of my family, I can’t afford to loose them, and they can’t afford to loose me either.

Right now I am back to breastfeeding baby C after the absenting for 2 weeks because I was under heavy medication, and going back to breastfeeding makes me feel happier knowing that Baby C is eating well.

To me Baby C is a miracle gift from God. Even though she is born small (when she came out; she was only 2.236kg), but she is very strong baby. When she is hungry, she will cried out so loud that the whole house will go panicking. When she feels bored, she will talk to herself very loudly and makes everyone of us wonder what is she trying to say to us J The doctor calls her Chilli Padi, meaning small yet so strong.

She is still 1month 5 days old, and yet I feel the time flies by fast. I keep telling myself to enjoy every moment with her, as I don’t want to miss anything, and I know by the time she is a teen, I doubt Baby C will want her mommy to be with her all the time :p

No comments: