Thursday, September 1

Hunger; Hungry; Laperrr

They said breastfeeding always makes the mother feel hungry all the time; I totally agree. I never feel fully satisfied. Especially after pumping out all the milk, always leave me with the feeling of hungry yet tired too.
Another thing is my weight seems to keep going down. I know for some women this is a good news, shedding off all the post-pregnancy weight. Well, luckily for me, I did not have any problem in loosing any weight, as I did not gain much during pregnancy, and when the baby is out, I only have to shed 3kg more to my normal weight. Currently, I have another 1kg to go, however, the downside for me is whether I am totally healthy. I am drinking chicken essence every night, eating all the good food, yet the weight keep going down.
Is it because of the post-operation appendix? All the doctors said I am fine, but there are time I still feel the soreness in my stomach :( and I am hungry all the time!!!

No comments: