Friday, August 1



I miss school days. :( pengen bgt balik ke sekolah lagi. Make new friends, learn new things, dan yang penting lagi....i don't have to worry about works. I am 26 years old this year. I wonder is it too late for me to further my education? It does not have to be overseas...coz i feel that education is the same no matter where you are as long as you put your heart in learning new things. But sadly, I don't think I am allowed to think of furthering my studies for now.
Yo!! Weekend is coming soon...This weekend i have alot of things to do...I guess it's not a weekend for me. Besok mau ke Asemka nyari barang buat Cocoa House, and on Sunday there is a family invitation that I have to attend to...males dehh... My ideal kind of weekend will be going to a beach and have a good rest and good times. Kapan yah bisa pergi ke pantai? Maybe like a few days off to Phuket will be good. Bali is too crowded for me..Kalo Anyer pantai nya agak kotor dan terlalu banyak batu...Pantai di Belitung is one of those perfect gateaway..
Anyway...have a nice weekend my dear readers....

No comments: