Tuesday, September 9

cOOking

Gua pengen bgt nih masak..udah lama bgt ngk masak. I guess the last time i cooked was in Illinois, pas masih kuliah. Sejak balik ke indo, gua ngk pernah sentuh dapur lagi. Karena nyokap gua suka pusing kalo ada yang sentuh dapur nya...termasuk gua. Makanya kadang gua jadi sebal bgt kalo dia uda mulai cerewet
The reason i like cooking is because cooking allow me to be creative. Sometimes when cooking, we don't have to follow the rule..but follow the heart. By doing that, i guarantee you whatever you cook will surely be delicious.
And the other thing about cooking is that it brings the family closer. Home-cooked food is the identity of each individual family. Gua yakin bgt di setiap keluarga pasti ada masakan fav yang dimasak ama mama nya. And home-cooked food tidak bisa dicari di restaurant.
My mom herself has created alot of delicious home-cooked food. Misalnya....
  • Bihun Goreng Tape Merah (I just have this for lunch just now)
  • Babi pete di masak kecap manis
  • Sup ayam merah
  • Dried scallop porridge
  • Sausage Soup with Lima beans served with french bread
  • ...and many more....

Anyway...one thing about me...which is very odd though...i can't cook in anybody's kitchen too...i rather cook in my own kitchen...so i hope one day if i have my own house..i want to design my own perfect kitchen....Well here is nasi campur bali...I have eaten it once at Bali di restauarant Made...it was really delicious...


No comments: