Thursday, October 2

Alohaa

Ken and Vicky (Ying)
The Beautiful and Happy Bride
Aren't they a perfect couple??
The new member to our family, Ken

Jujul is still jolly well enjoying the one week holidays....But goshh....one week is passing by very fast...now it's already Thursday..Tommorrow is Friday.....cepet bgt sihh...
But in two weeks time i will be flying off to Hongkong for my 2nd round of holidays and family gathering.
Ying my cousin has finally gotten married. I have been reading her blog on he wedding prep...and finally it was over but she and ken has one more big wedding banquet in Hongkong. Anyway, she give us a link to her wedding photos in US...i think she is very elegant and beautiful...
Right now all the ladies in the family who are going to attend the wedding cannot make decision on what dress to wear. I know most of them are going to wear the same dress they wore on Lukas' wedding. I went to Banana Republic today to try out some dress...and there are few choices for me to pick..(and all of them are very nice).....I can't still made up my mind whether i should get a new dress or wear the same dress for my bro's wedding as well...

No comments: