Saturday, September 27

Tim Hura-Hura

Team Hura-Hura (kurang Yeni and Sera)

One thing I like about working in BT Cocoa ----we have a gang of fun people who are always ready to go for an adventure.
When I told a friend that I was going to Dufan with my office friends, he asked me back whether I have been to Six Flags. I said yea...and then he told I will be dissapointed by the facilities in Dufan...then I told him actually it's not about what Dufan has, but what is most important is the people I am going with...Buat gua yang penting untuk pergi ke sesuatu tempat harus dengan orang-orang yang nyaman dan nyambung....kalo ngk mau ajak gua ke Disneyland tp orang2 nya ngk nyambung ama gua...ngk bakal fun juga....So with the long holidays coming up...I hope I can spend more time with my family, Kenji, and all my good friends.

No comments: