Friday, September 26

Holiday

( This is what I call Holiday :)
Finally it's Friday. My week off is coming soon..yippieeee...i am so really looking forward to the holidays. The first thing i want to do during the holidays is to sleep late, and the wake up late. I need to clean up my unused clothes and other stuffs and get them out from my room. And I will be on the shopping spree for an evening gown for my cousin's wedding in Hongkong. I also want to Mangga Dua...The last time I was there was last year before christmas. I really need to go back there to do some cheap shopping...I am also going to watch as much movies as possible especially on those i did not have the chance to watch in the theater..And lastly, of course going out with my friends...we still didn't have any idea where to go but perhaps just hang around at TiMES...(i wonder they are open for the holidays)....Luckily Mbak Warni and Mbak Jum is here for the Lebaran...i can't imagine to be here without them....( my mom will surely nag on me for the laundry)

I still have to come to the office tommorrow though, but that's ok, coz the office people are planning to have gathering dinner near the beach...Ace is back in town tommorrow too. But sadly, Junie is leaving to Bali on Sunday. I just hope my boss will not be at my back during the Holidays...coz i really need a break from work Boss!!

No comments: