Wednesday, October 29

Cousinssss......

Tall guyss and a Short girl..
I don't get it why...I am born to be this short??..
The Boys...in the disney train...Well it's disneyland afterall...who doesn't like Disneyland

This happen to be one of my fav pic with my little cousins






At Victoria Peak...





At Venetian Hotel Macau...

This is one of the heaviest dinner i ever had...It was a total of 12 Dishes course menu...

Do u know what runs in the family for the Jasmans?? We all like to eat Dim Sum......and anything that is cantonese...During the trip...we eat once in 2 hours..Can you imagine that???!!!! Of course we all loose weight hahahahaha coz we have been walking everyday ---- (Shopping and sightseeing of course)...I happens to be the only girl in the Jasman Family that actually carry the Jasman Surname...and since I used to grow up with these boys...So going out on a trip with them bring backs alot of memory of how we were back then...staying in the same apt and things sometimes can go crazy if one of them started to fight...Kadang2 berasa kesepian sih...but well all these maybe a blessing in disguise..since I am the only girl...I am always prioritzed hahahahaha...

No comments: