Monday, November 10

Saturday

My Present Colleagues

My ex colleagues...Last Saturday, one of my ex colleauges got married. Her name is Nana...I went there for a while with some of my office friends..it was very crowded and we did not have the chance to eat but..Nana requested us to take a photo with her...Uda lama ngk ketemu temen2 kantor yang dulu..and so we took a big family photo with the bride and the groom..

Setelah itu cabut ke GI...pengen nonton James Bond - Quantum of Solace...very dissapointed to say, the movie was not that good afterall...kurang keren nih dan James Bond nya disini sadis bgt..
Setelah nonton rencana nya mau makan di Pasta de Waraku...tp ngantriiii nya panjang bgtt..akhirnya ngk jadi deh karena kelar2 nonton aja udah jam 8 kalo nungu ngantri nya bisa kelar2 jam 10
Nice Display of the food...bener2 buat gue laper mata....aduhh kapan yah bisa makan...I told K nanti kalo ke sini lagi I am going to order the Spagetthi Al Nero Di Seppia...
Anyway...we ended up having dinner at Burger King...and met up some of our friends over there...Setelah ituh pulang dan gua uda teler bgt di mobil...

No comments: