Monday, November 24

Weddings

Ah beng and Nopai...my good friends while in DVC
Hanging out at TIMES..(if you notice from the window...it was raining heavily outside)

I think last week was a good week...coz there were so many weddings to attend to...From saturday to sunday....well overall it was quite fun...at least at Kenneth and Aileen wedding i get to meet alot of my old friends from DVC...
Sunday night.. after the attending the last wedding of the week...I went to TIMES ...I really like to hang out over there...I think they are the best bookstore in Indonesia..Lucky for me..TIMES is only 2 mins away from my house. Tapi sayang bgt, tutup nya jam 9-an. Napa ngk ikutin BORDERS gitu yah, tutup jam 11-an.
Anyway...after attending so many weddings...I still prefer to have a small wedding at Bali maybe? hehehehehe (but then i will be worrying over who should I invite, coz Bali wedding usually can only accomodate less than 100 people is more preferable)...or just invite close family and friends for a dinner and save all the money for ticket to travel around the world..(that sounds better right??..)



No comments: