Wednesday, November 26

What should we do??



For those of you who reside in Indonesia, the scene above should be very familiar to you especially on a rainy day right?? I wonder how a 4 year old kid, can think of working as an umbrella provider?? Gua ngk habis mikir aja....perasaan gua ---- Kasian dan ngk tega----I mean they are way too small to work....I know i know..because of their condition, they have no choice...
I think the parliment or govt should do more for the children of Indonesia...I rest my case for this matter, coz I don't want to be commenting too much while I myself cannot do much to help this poor kids...


Yesterday I went for a full day seminar, so I was out from the office...It was just one day...Cuma sehari, dan pulang seminar ada 8 missed calls...from the office...and 53 unread messages in my inbox...hahahahaha can't really believe it huh....Kalo gua minta cuti selama 1 bulan ama si boss...apa kata orang?? hehehehhe...Yah so maybe I should get a blackberyy which will be very useful ...The boys have it ...I should get mine too...

I will be leaving for Singapore tonight..for family and business...and this coming Friday will be one of our happiest day...I will tell when I get back from Singapore yah...

No comments: