Wednesday, December 10

Drunk


Today we have a few guests from China coming to visit our factory....I was told to accompany my dad to the dinner with them...and I have a few drinks...4 full glass of red wine...and right now I am bit drunk...

I hope all the studies on red wine are true...as they always said drinking red wine is good for your health and heart..(is this really true???) but i still prefer in believing that drinking pure chocolate drinks are really good for your body, mind and soul (opppsss sorry doing another free for chocolate)....

Well guys....eat and drink more chocolate ok???!!!!!


Anyway..I just read my cousin's blog...(i am one of her loyal reader by the way as I always feel that reading her blog makes me feel close to the family on the other side of the continent)....I got to say "Vicky....you over-complimented me...hehehehehe" Actually, I tried to appreciate of the girls cousins i have as most of the family members in the Jasman are boys...I don't get to hang out with the girls very often as Vicky, Liz and Cathy are staying in the US...therefore, whenever there is a chance for us to meet...I will be very looking forward to see them. And Ying shares the same age as me therefore I connect with her most..as i feel we both share the same thoughts and values on certain matters.

Of course the most memorable one for me is when we gathered together for Ying's wedding...I was really very happy for her as I know Ying has finally meet the right guy for her..which we are all very happy for her...(do you know my mom actually cried during ying's wedding as we are all very touched when Ken said that he is very lucky to meet ying...it is really sweet for a guy to say that in front of everyone)...
anyway Ying...please come and visit us in Indonesia..well I will still suggest that you and ken go to Bali...I will be your tour guide ^^
Ok....I think I am still a bit drunk for right now.....


No comments: