Wednesday, December 10

Jutek...


I wonder why Erin seldom smile...She is very different from other baby..I will describe her as a very cool baby hehehehehehe...but i know when she grows up later, she is going to a very beautiful person. Actually I was like her. Last time, I never smile in front of the camera. In fact I hate the cameras. But slowly, I went through a process of forcing myself to "like myself"...accepting who I am and how I look...
I think all teenagers will go through that growing period. There will be times where you feel..."I am ugly and fat"....but then as we grow older and matured in age..(ya ya yah I mean old)....you tend to give up on the thoughts of changing yourself and start to accept who you are. It's all about being confidence about ourselves.

So looking at Erin's face...I think she is very confidence about herself...hehehehehe that's why she looks cool in front of the camera....

No comments: