Friday, December 5

Exhausted

-____- very very tired from the long meetings, presentations and discussions. The worst part was the late night discussions with the boss.....When he was speaking....my mind was already floating around...my eyes are almost closing...
On the last day of the presentation, we have a late-night dinner at Pacific Place- Hang Gang....and through out the dinner I almost fell asleep...hehehehehe seriously I have no ideas what they were discussing that time...I only remember that they offer me to eat raw beef meat....Yucks...
Next week is going to be another round of long weeks. We have student tour from SMU Singapore coming for 4 days, and guests from China...
And the worst part is due dilligence work is still not over...I guess when the investors have done their own analysis...they will surely come back to us with more questions...
I am still deciding where to spend Christmas.... Di Indo atau di Singapur? I want to go to Bali ...but I guess the airline tickets are full...unless I am willing to pay more....

No comments: