Tuesday, December 2

Granddaughter

Mom : I think I need to come to Singapore often....to take care of Erin
Dad : I think when Erin called me over the phone, I will surely fly to Singapore...
Me : Good!!..Erin can take all the attention away from me....

My parents are so excited of having Erin in the family due to several reasons:
  1. Coz the three of us were sent off to Singapore to study at an early age (at 6 years old..!!) therefore, my parents missed the process of being a parent to the three of us...They kind of regret that and therefore they want to make up for it by taking a good care of Erin...
  2. Duhh....Erin is the first baby in the family....the new generation...
  3. Erin is cute...she is really cute coz she has beautiful eyes and chubby cheek...
  4. And of course lastly is because she is a baby......and baby is adorable human being

Well, from my point of view, it is a good thing to have Erin in the family coz she is a miracle...you know my dad now smokes lesser, and he is trying to focus less on the day-to-day operations of the company and is planning to make visits..( not one...but many times) to Singapore as often as possible....

My brother is here right now for a short business trip, and I think he is missing his daughter badly.....

1 comment:

Ace said...

Hmm... Finally, she brings joyful to the whole family yah Cen. Changes to everybody..
Hehehee.. kebayang deh Your dad try to smoke lesser.
Padahal kan biasanya susah berenti yah Cen. hihihi..