Tuesday, December 23

Guilty Feeling

Karaoke with the Staffs..We passed the ISO audit test and here we are celebrating the joyous occasion by singing...hahahahaha actually the occasion was meant for releasing our stress from work
Dry bread...Gosh..the restaurant needs to do something about the menu though.

Very Bland hot choco...Since I am a pro in drinking hot chocolate (hehehe I know how good quality chocolate taste like), This hot chocolate really has to go out from the menu..BT Cocoa powder taste so much better...

Potato Gratin..Covered with Cheezze

Berasa berasalah ama temen2 gua terutama junie...Jun sorry yah gua ngk bisa bantu elu prepare Christmas Dinner..Kebetulan Christmas eve gua sibuk seharian dengan meeting...But I will make sure I make it for the dinner kok...Coz I have special presents for everyone.

1 comment:

vicky said...

I'll make some room for you to come along! (= I really wish you could come with me... hopefully Ken will help me take lots of pictures so you can enjoy it too.

<3!