Wednesday, December 24

Yea!!!!!


Remember I have been complaining how I am planning to spend my Christmas eve...in a cold meeting room crunched with numbers???!!!
It's finally over...Yess the meeting is finally over. We have ended the meeting at exactly 4pm.
There is another meeting tonight, but i have asked permission from my boss that I would like to skip the meeting and he say YES!!!!! Aduhh senang bgttt denger nya. Dia bilang ngk usa ikut karena it's only a farewell dinner for the China guests.

So my plan for the rest of the evening and nigh is going to Junie's house for dinner. Ace is back in town too!!!..

Besok rencana nya mau ke gereja ama K. .....and on the 26th...I will be gone for a short biz trip plus family visiting and will be back on the 29th...On the 30th there will be an exchange gift party and dinner with the company staff.

Dipikir-pikir waktu sangat cepat...tau2 tahun 2008 suda mau lewat.....ada sedih nya ada senang nya juga....moga2 apapun yang suda gua lakukan di tahun 2008 tidak ada yang perlu di sesali...I should look forward to 2009.... ^______^

Merry Christmas Everyone ....

No comments: