Monday, January 5

Dogsss

Daschund
Labrador

Jack Russel

So I have decided that once we are done with the house and moving-in, I am going to have three dogs - Jack Russel, Labrador and a Daschund. Actually, I am still considering whether or not I should have another dog, coz I also want a bulldog (just like Matzo)...Actually I also want a beagle, but because K wants a Jack Russel, so i have to give up on Beagle...tapi kalo di liat2 beagle lebih lucuu....and then I also want to have a big size dog, so we decided on having a labrador, and i still can't decide whether to have it black or cream color.
Any suggestion of what dogs I should have?? Yang penting bulu tidak panjang, and Active dog...

4 comments:

Ace said...

Cen..
cuit.. cuit..
Jadi ga mau diduluin nih sama Thomas?? wekekkee..
Kapan nih?? Kalau jadi harus kabarin at least 6 bulan sebelumnya loh Cen. Inget, kita kan bekas WO, jadi harus kita yang ngatur.. wekekek

PrinCess JuJuL said...

HAhahahha...ngk lah ini maksud gua rencana ke depan ce....harus di bahas dulu masalah anjing mau yang mana...

PrinCess JuJuL said...

Tenang..if i am to get married you guys will be the first one to know..dan rencana gua bukan di jakarta juga ce...somewhere hehehehe but this is still a secret

Ace said...

wekkekeke..
Who knows Cen?

Tapi iya cen, begitu ada pikiran aja, loe udah mesti kasih tau kita. Kalo di Bali, gw pasti pergi.
Kalo di Singapore, gw juga pergi deh. hehehe...