Saturday, January 24

Greetings from Singapore

Hi everyone, Chinese New Year is around the corner..I can really feel it here in Singapore coz CNY is one of the biggest event for Singaporean....Today I met up with my sec school best friends, Min and Clara...we met up for a while but I have an enjoyable night with them.
Maybe it's because we share the same age and childishness, the conversation between the three of us is always like as though we are still teenagers. It is really so different from the friends I have in Indonesia (hehehehehe yah maybe coz they are all older than me) so it's really a different feeling to mix with these two friends. But then I still enjoy spending time with them.
We wen to Ding Dai Fung for dinner. We didn't eat much though coz it was already very late. So we ended up talking and jokes around.
Tommorrow is the reunion dinner with the Jasman family, and I am really looking forward to it. I will be posting some pic later on....
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone :)

No comments: