Wednesday, January 21

He has Inspired Us to pursue our dreams



My mom is crazy about him, because she said his achievement is something we all should be proud of and be inspired of....It is not easy for a minority to achieve something remarkable...Coz being a minority, you have lesser opportunities...you have to work harder to achieve. Personally, I can understand the feeling of being a minority, as I am a minority in my country, and a minority whenever I go.
Well Mr Obama....You existence and accomplishment has inspired us. Your achievement has shown us that as long as we work hard, and always believe in ourselves, never say give up, we can achieve our dreams. Congratulations SIR....especially from my mom. ^____^

This is a song from ABBA tittle I HAVE A DREAM...and this song is dedicated to Mr Obama, thanks to him we still believe in ourselve and I am also dedicating this song to my friends who are working very hard to make their dreams come true...(including myself)

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
Ill cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
Ill cross the stream - I have a dream
Ill cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
Ill cross the stream - I have a dream
Ill cross the stream - I have a dream

1 comment:

vicky said...

you're very patriotic for being a non-American... (= but i agree - i think he's going to bring some changes to the world. the next 4 years are going to be exciting as it unfolds!