Thursday, February 19

What a week...

I know it's still Thursday...but this week is one of those tiring week ever. First, my job and responsibility is getting heavier. It is really a big burden for me, as I have never faced such situations before in my life. It is only recently..when the company is undergoing some "renovations"....Actually the responsibilities that is thrown at me are quite challenging. It has made me become a more "experienced"person in this line of business. I don't really like it but learning to get used to it and of course learn to like it...yah di paksa gituh deh...
Second,...gua sedang berhadapan masalah dengan gua sendiri...there are things I can only keep it to myself, but difficult to share with my family. Sebenarnya balik lagi ke gua sendiri, cara nya gimana gua bisa meng-handle. Pokoknya intinya, gua tidak boleh egois. Yah namanya hidup di satu dunia dengan manusia lain, jadi gua tidak boleh mikir tentang gua sendiri, tapi juga harus mikir perasaan orang. Cuma..kadang gua frustasi...napa harus gua yang selalu mengalah, dan kenapa harus gua yang belajar untuk mengerti sedangkan pihak lain tidak mau mengerti?? That is why I keep saying...don't take me for granted..
Ketiga masalah dengan gua kejepit antara dua pihak...hehehehhe don't get me wrong..it's not about love triangle kok....tp gua rasa yang bisa ngerti dan gua bisa sharing masalah ini adalah Junie sih...maka itu..jumaat besok mau di ajak keluar ama dia...mani and pedi..intinya pengen sharing ama dia...gua bukan nyari solusi, tapi someone who can at least understand the situation i am facing now...
Keempat...I WANT A BREAK...hahahhaha i hope i can take a short vacation soon... Mungkin pada ngk tau yah....i don't work five days a week...but i work 7 days a week...So i think I deserve this vacation

No comments: