Thursday, May 12

24-Hour is ain't enough

24 hours a day is not enough for me. Especially nowadays, when I have to go to the office and take half day off to do some shopping for the new house in Bandung, and then going for meetings with the architect and contractors for the new house in Karawaci...a day is never enough. Not forgetting that I have a husband to take care of too, however, most of the time I tend to forget that I am in my third trimester now. Well, the lucky thing about me is that my tummy is not that big, hence I am still acting like any other normal girl walking fast, climbing stairs, picking up things, running a few errands here and there, bending up and down...
Just did my check up too last week, the doctor said the baby is growing very healthy inside me, and myself is very fine even though I have a very busy daily life.

I still have tons of unfinished errands before July arrive. After that I have to move temporarily to Singapore, deliver baby and rest for a month. So I have to leave home for 3 months!
I wish Indonesia has a good medical facility and doctor so that I did not have to go Singapore to deliver. It's a bit troublesome though, but thinking about safety, I have no choice.

I wish for more than 24 hours a day now, so that I can get things done, apparently, this means I need to learn to organize my time wisely...

No comments: