Thursday, February 24

World War? (or war againts humanity)

 


 

 

World war on Russian againts Ukraine has been all the news the whole day. Everyone has been condeming Putin. One of the reason why I write blog is because I want to say how I feel. 

I am not supporting Putin, nor supporting the current media who are reporting about how Russia is a tyranny. How does western media report the news when the American troops tried to invade the middle east countries? They will said is to save the countries from the terrorists. Well to me it is still a war. At the end of the day, it's all about the ego of the leaders of the world. 

I condemn Putin for sure because "heloww...the world as ONE is still trying to handle the covid situation" yet why he as a "competent" leader yet still sacrifice his own country and other innocent civilians just so to ensure he secure his power. But do I think the current media is covering a fair report? Of course No.

The current world right now are getting crazier, when technology are getting far more advanced. These are the time where I missed my simple childhood. The days there are no whatsapp, no netflix, no instagram, no facebook, no any other kind of social media. 

Truthfully, during this pandemic I am so hooked into IG, because of my curiosity and then becoming to comparing, and then got tired of that, and then now IG is a platform for me to browse where to source for good food or online shopping. And yes over the years, the couples whom I thought are happy or role model couple ended up divorcing so whatever reasons it were but it kind of shocked me. 

So I ended up asking while watching CNN (yes my fav news channel, when I actually I know they are quite bias)... the smartness people on earth are the one trying to to give human an easier life (not better one in my personal opinion) yet now creating havoc, creating wars, developing new viruses, destroying the nature, and then trying to develop vaccines, advance weapons, a more "attractive" social platform (which I find it toxic for the younger generations). 

The current world are getting more divided. It used to based on racism, on gender, on wealth/status, reputations, your view on your political parties, and now whether you are fully vaccinated (and how many booster did you get).

I have 2 daughters and so yea I am very worried how are they going to grow up with the "new normal" upon covid and war upon technology and politics?




No comments: