Friday, July 25

My kind of Comfort Foods

Chocolate Pudding eat it while hot...
Hot Chocolate is always a comfort drink for my tummy :)
Dulu kalo di UIUC sering bgt beli giant chocolate cookie di Underground Library cafe...
Egg Tart yang paling enak dibuat ama oma gue...she is a good baker
Another comfort Food of mine..Carb is really a good stabilizer for my updown mood
Ice Cream a day make my day happy :)
Turkey Sandwich is my all fav-sandwichLook at the lovely crust...
BREADS
I am a fan of breads especially European Hand-Made breads such as Baguettes, Chabatti, Oatmeal dinner rolls etc. Seperti dulu kalo di amrik gua seneng bgt ke supermarket untuk beli fresh baguette yang baru keluar dari oven...yummy!!...
ICRE CREAMS
My other comfort Foods will be ICE CREAM!!!!! Tapi berhubungan makan ice cream kebanyakan bisa membuat badan melar, I really to minimize my consumption for it..kadang sih kalo lagi pengen santep aja langsung...ice cream yang gua suka adalah italian ice cream aka gelato...karena italian ice cream are full of flavor. Mereka tidak pelit bahan jadi kalo pesan yang coklat bener2 terasa bgt choco flavour nya...dan juga gelato is much healthier than ice cream as they go easy on the milk but heavily on the ice cream flavour maka itu gelato gampang bgt lumer
Anything that is made from good Chocolate
Opera Cake, Dark Chocolate cookies, Chocolate brownies, and Chocolate Cookie Doughs, Chocolate Drink, Bread Pudding with chocolate sauce. FYI good chocolate here refer to those made purely with cocoa products..

No comments: