Thursday, January 1

Sushi No Ipa Chi



One of the best sushi place in Jakarta is at Sushi No Ipa Chi...I have been there twice..with k's family. Kalo pergi harus ama tante soalnya tante paling pinter mesenin makanan Jepang...Anyway, I want to thank this family for inviting me for a nice New Year's Eve dinner...It's really very delicious and i really enjoy their company. Next time, I think we may want to eat there during weekday deh...coz during New Year's Eve, the traffic in Jakarta was very bad, most of the roads were closed, and there were alot of crowds and street vendors walking around.


Usually it takes me 30 min to drive back home, but yesterday, Pak Mul took almost 1.30hour to send me back to Lippo karawaci...Gua uda yang bangun tidur di mobil tapi ngk nyampe2 terus.


Oh yah I also want to thank my driver Pak Mul for waiting me till 1 am ...but i think he has enjoyed his new year's eve yesterday ..coz he kept telling me the Kembang Api story...and he kept singing in the car...


Matzo at the vet
I did not stayed up late yesterday, coz I have bring matzo to the vet today. Ampun deh hari doktor hewan nya penuh dengan pasien. Gua ama nyokap harus nungu 2 jam lebih baru dapat giliran. Matzo kasian deh, mata nya kena penyakit seperti katarak (I don''t really know if that is the correct word). Surprisingly, Matzo behave well at the vet. He did not cry nor move around. Nungu 2 jam tapi treatment nya cuma 15 min uda selesai. Anyway, the doctor said he got to loose a few more kilo....

No comments: